Monday, January 24, 2011

Do me a favor... please

Hey all,

So I've decided that I am going to make Tea Biscuits this week, but I won't have time until Wednesday night. In the meantime I thought I would ask a favor out of all of you... thanks to technology I've been able to keep track of my page views and audience. The numbers are WAY higher then I would have ever been able to hope, so for that I want to thank you! All of you have made this blog what it is or is becoming so as a result I want to hear from you. I want to know who my readers are (in some sense.)

In the comment section to this entry please tell me a little something. It could be where your from, what you like about this blog, what you don't like, something you want to see, or anything about you. I know that as a blogger I really shouldn't be asking favors from my readers, but curiosity has gotten the best of me.

Keep posted for the next recipe last this week, and thanks for doing me this little favor :) Oh and please don't feel pressured to put your name, anonymity is totally respected.

Catherine

4 comments:

  1. HI. You know me. The end.
    Lets do stooges again haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. You know me as well. I <3 Catherine. The end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Well you are kinda awesome...And I like that I can add to your international cue for a couple months more. :) Loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gave you that ability to stalk everyone. win.

    ReplyDelete