Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beginning the adventure

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my first blog! My name is Catherine and I am currently a college senior. As some of you may know, one of my favorite TV shows is "Cake Boss" on TLC.  Just yesterday I got Buddy's book and have already been engrossed in the content. In case you're not familiar, Buddy is the "boss" on "Cake Boss," and character both on the show and in the kitchen. At the end of this book is a recipe section. Another pastime of mine is baking, and am always looking for a new recipe and challenge in the kitchen to add to my repertoire. Thanks to a suggestion from my roommate, Stacie, I have decided to embark on a journey to bake every recipe that Buddy includes in his book.

I will be blogging every step along the way, including challenges and reviews of the recipes based on my own palate as well as anyone else I can convince to try a sample. I don't know how easy this will be, but I'm excited for a new project. My goal is to complete 1 recipe/dish a week until every recipe is completed.

Hope you will come along for this adventure and see if I can truly be my own "cake boss!"

4 comments:

  1. One day this blog will be turned into a movie
    Can I be in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I volunteer for sampling duty! but you have to bring it to me...whomp whomp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll sample! Let's see if your creations can stay fresh after you mail them to me in Korea. Now THAT'S the real test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to know how to use a kitchen! Thank you Cake Boss!

    ReplyDelete